SweetUms - Preservative-Free 2ml Vials
Product Code: 2001
With preservatives to ensure it is bacteria and mould-free.
Helps calm and soothe babies in distress and during painful procedures.
Why 24% sucrose solution?
Sucrose is a non-pharmacologic intervention that has been widely studied and proven to associated with statistically and clinically significant reductions in infant discomfort.
Just a couple of drops on a pacifier or on the tip of the tongue, a few minutes before a painful procedure, are sufficient.
- Convenient vials administer just a drop at a time.
- Less waste, no spills.
- Translucent, purple-tinted vials indicate "oral use"
- eliminate confusion, easy to see in bed
- Rounded tapered shape won’t hurt delicate skin
- For use in any clinical setting where babies are treated
- Two-year shelf life in unopened containers.
- Single dose, single patient use.
- Each drop is approximately 40 µl (microliters).
- Tip allows controlled administration directly to tongue or buccal surface