Mercury Medical Hyperinflation Systems
Mercury hyperinflation systems come equipped with an optional built-in colour-coded manometer. This easy to read manometer offers improved visibility of pressure ranges.
The hyperinflation system with optional manometer & optional pressure relief valve provide a new standard in care. They are always ready to perform when you need a comprehensive Hyperinflation System with manometer so you don't need to search or deal with broken reusable manometers again.
The in-line postion allows you to watch the patient during ventilation while monitoring pressure. The optional pressure relief valve is set at 40cm of H290 +5/-10cm H20 (Nominal). When higher inspiratory pressure is necessary, the relief valve can be closed with the attached lock clip.
- Optional color-coded, built in manometer (up to 60 cm H2O offers improved visibility of pressure ranges)
- Accuracy of +/-3 cm in 0-15 range & +/-5cm over 15.
- Allows for inline monitoring of delivered pressure.
- Optional pressure relief valve set at 40cm of H20 +5/-10CM h2O (nominal)
- 3 Pleat, Lightweight, latex-free bag construction for better lung compliance feel.
- Built-in, knurled side bleed valve stays put when set.
- 360 Degree, swivel on the patient port
- Pre-assembled oxygen tubing for easy set up.